Trashy Doll

Trashy Doll
Kitsch, Quirky, Handmade Jewellery

Thursday 12 April 2012

Madam Rage Dress

Hey everyone

Today in the post came my dress from Madam Rage (affiliate is over there < somewhere I think) and I absolutely love it but neeeeed your help!

On the website the dress looks white and red (even though it actually does say cream and coral I never saw it) and I planned my jacket/shoes on the fact it would be white.  


It has arrived and it is actually cream and coral like it does say and now I have nothing to wear on my feet or jacket and was wondering what you guys would pair with this dress.  I am going into town tomorrow to get stuff so your help would be seriously appreciated. 






Just comment below and it would be a great help :) 


Thanks

Lots of Love
<3 Secret Beauty<3

No comments:

Post a Comment