Trashy Doll

Trashy Doll
Kitsch, Quirky, Handmade Jewellery

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Affiliate Program Adverts

Hi everyone

I dont know if you have noticed but my blog has changed a little bit.
I have recently joined an Affiliate Program and I am now advertising some amazing sites on my blog.  I decided to do this because I thought it would give my blog a little more character and would allow me to let you guys see the kind of websites that I love using. 

I thought I would just talk a little bit about the ones that are present on my blog at the moment. 

The first one I added is Cheap smells and you can see it down to the left <<< there!
Cheap Smells is a website where I buy makeup cheap.  I love purchasing makeup here and this is where I buy my 'fair and natural Mayfair pressed powder'  I have also purchased many lipsticks and eye shadows.  This website has made a major dent in my bank balance but also given me the opportunity to try products that are more expensive for a cheaper price.  I recommend this website to both makeup beginners and also those wanting to build on their collection.  But not only is there makeup on this site there are gift sets, perfume, hair products and all sorts of stuff so go and check it out :)  The link is to the side there :) p.s Swalkermakeup just did a post you should check out mentioning cheap smells:) 

The second website I have linked is the amazing Bell & Bell (directly under cheapsmells) Bell & Bell are an approved ghd online retailer and they also sell hair tools from Cloud Nine.  This is where I bought my hot pink hair straighteners all those decades ago.  One thing I love about this website is the fact that they sell high quality hair tools but also hair care products so that you can order online and everything you need for creating hot hair looks will come to you.  They also sell makeup from Benefit, YSL and more and AMAZZZZINNGGLLLYYYY postage and packaging to those in the UK is free!!!!!!!  But they have a list of prices to all other places where they deliver so you know exactly what the price is going to be at the end of the day.  You can click on the link over on the left hand side of the screen to take you to the website.  

The third website I have linked over there < is Style Aloud.  I only found this website today but fell in love instantly.  I only wanted to link to websites that I had purchased from but as I really liked this one I wanted to link it too.  Style Aloud does beautiful jewellery and bags for amazing prices.  I am definitely looking into buying one of the amazing clutch bags for my prom.  The jewellery is beautiful and some of the pieces are in my bag already.  I cant wait to order and for my package to come so I can let you guys know what it is like :) Click the link to visit the website :) 

If you scroll right down to the bottom of my blog you will see three links to three amazing websites.  The first Coco Lush is my new obsession.  The bikinis are amazing and the jewellery is beautiful...I absolutely love the Pink large beads rose necklace and will definitely be purchasing it :)  For anyone getting ready for spring/summer I would 100% check it out because you will need these things for your holidays. The next website it TFNC London.  Now I heard about this website as Lauren Pope tweeted saying her dress was from here and I had to check it out and to my amazement I was so surprised at the prices of these dressess....THERE FOR NORMAL PEOPLE! haha!  I always expect celebrities to be wearing really expensive dresses that are beautiful but I could never afford but these are amazing and affordable.  I would put it on par with asos if not even better. Soooo go and check it out and get your summer party dresses on order!  The last link is for The Funky Group.  Another hair and beauty website...They also stock GHD products and is another website I love to look through to see the newest products.  I have a voucher code for this website but I wasnt sure I could mention it but if I can I will let you guys know about it.

OKAYYY Sooo what a long blog...I apologise for that but I just wanted to explain why these adverts were popping up on my page.  I hope you guys go and check out these amazing websites and stock up on their products as they are all ones I love and highly recommend to anyone.  I also think they are very affordable and for the average person :) 

I hope you found this informative and enjoyable 

lots of love 
<3 Secret beauty <3 

2 comments:

  1. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future.. National Wealth Center FAQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... bookmetoday.com

    ReplyDelete