Trashy Doll

Trashy Doll
Kitsch, Quirky, Handmade Jewellery

Tuesday 20 March 2012

An 18th Celebration

Hey everyone,

It was my best friend (of 14 years) 18th birthday on Sunday (yes mothers day too) and to celebrate we went out to a little cafe/bar in Stonehaven.  It was lovely.  I did have a little too much to drink (and was suffering for it yesterday) but thought I would just do a little blog to show you guys a couple of the photos that we took.

This is the birthday girl: Katherine

Finally legal drinking out of a champaign glass with '18th' on it :)

This is me in my Primark mint blazer (£15) and my friend Faisal slightly later on in the night ;) 


And a cute little best friends photo at the restaurant :) 


and then one silly photo just before we left her house at 2am! 

and then had school the next day which was rotten haha!  

I hope you all enjoyed this tiny little post:)

I havent filmed/uploaded a video in a while just because I've been getting things sorted for my giveaway which is ending in 11 days so get entering if you havent already :)

Lots of love 
<3 Secret Beauty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment