Trashy Doll

Trashy Doll
Kitsch, Quirky, Handmade Jewellery

Monday 20 February 2012

Tamagotchi for iPhone

Hey guys

This isn't a beauty post but check out this app I downloaded not long ago:

It's called 'hatchi' and it's an almost exact replica of the 90's kids toy tamagotchi!

Anyone who had one of these will love this game it's exactly the same...

I named My tamagotchi khloe and this is her as a baby

And this is her as a teenager

And she just turned into an adult

Hehe...just a bit of fun:) brings me back to my childhood.

Filming today so will see you guys over at my YouTube channel
Www.youtube.co.uk/101secretbeauty101

Follow me on twitter as well...
Www.twitter.com/secretbeauty101

Email me for requests, chats, business enquiries, all that jazz

Secret-beauty101@hotmail.co.uk

Lots of love

<3 secret beauty < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment