Trashy Doll

Trashy Doll
Kitsch, Quirky, Handmade Jewellery

Sunday 19 February 2012

My First Post ahhh - February 19th

Hi everyone, 

This is my very first blog and I just wanted to say hello...as some of you may know I have a YouTube beauty channel ( www.youtube.com/101secretbeauty101 ) *go check it out and subscribe ;)* where I film beauty videos:

Reviews 
Tutorials
Outfit of the day 
Collection videos 

I only started in December but have been having a great time filming and editing videos.  Although sometimes I want to talk to you guys about something that isn't really worth making a video over so I've decided to blog so if there's just something little I want to say I can post it here.  

I have a few things I know I want to speak about already but if you have any requests let me know :) same with video requests.

My youtube is: 101SecretBeauty101


Will be posting soon 

Love all 
<3 Secret Beauty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment