Trashy Doll

Trashy Doll
Kitsch, Quirky, Handmade Jewellery

Monday 13 August 2012

Nightouts

Hey Everyone 

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been so busy with work, making a holiday dvd and getting all my stuff together for moving for college. 

Last week we all in Scotland got our exam results and also it was my friends birthday so I went out for a meal with his family and then out on the Wednesday night in town for his birthday/exam celebration.

I went and got my nails done at Hollywood Nails in the market where I stay.  I got acrylic clear tips with the white airbrushed on and a cute flower design painted on the 4th (ring) finger.



After getting my nails done I hit the shops (not in need but in want) of a new outfit.  I went to newlook as I had a voucher so I picked up a ring, necklace and 2 pairs of earrings.  This is the spiked ring that I wore on my night out in town.  You will see the other pieces featured in my photos except one pair of earrings that I haven't photographed but they are shown in my Youtube Video *HERE* 



For the meal with my friends family I wore this River Island mint green dress that I picked up in the sale (in the size too small) for £20 instead of £60.  I wore it with a black blazer (which meant I could unzip the dress while I was eating) but it looked really nice on and I wore black tights and flat shoes with it to dress it down :)

On my second night out in town I wore a silky kind of material black floaty vest top  tucked into a cream and gold lacey high waisted skirt again from the River Island sale.  I'm not 100% sure of the original price but I got it for £10.  I saw a skirt on one of my favourite blogs by Rachel Nicole *HERE* which got me looking in the sale.  I'm not sure if it is still online but mine is a size 8 and fits almost it is slightly big (im usually a 10).

I wore a teeth shape topshop gold necklace that you can kind of see but again was show in my Youtube video.  I wore 2 bracelets one from asos (about 2 years ago) and one that came in a set in New Look. 
I also wore some gold and black earrings with spikes and crosses that went with my ring again both from new look.  

On the night out I wore my hair in a high bun like below with my naked pallete colours virgin sin and toasted on my eyes :) 




I had a really good time on my nights out and hopefully will have more coming up in the future to let you guys see my outfits. 

Lots of love 

Secret Beauty :) 













No comments:

Post a Comment