Trashy Doll

Trashy Doll
Kitsch, Quirky, Handmade Jewellery

Thursday 2 January 2014

Where have I been!!

Hi Everyone 

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted a blog and filmed a video.  For months I have been saying that I really wanted to get back into it however have just been so busy with moving back home and starting a new college course that every time I tried I would always film/write an "I'm back" style post and then never follow it up.

Last night I spent the night looking through my old YouTube videos and saw that I had over 200 subscribers and I couldn't believe it.  I also saw that on one of my videos I had over 28 thousand views which is absolutely incredible.  This has really urged me to get back into filming and stick with it this time.

I want to start with a mac haul video as we have just had a store open up where I am from and I have been buying things like crazy and I love it.  I also have a lot of empty products for a video and lots of other things planned.  I am aiming at the moment to do 1 video and 1 blog post a week so hopefully I will be able to keep that up :) 

Speak soon 

Love secret beauty 


No comments:

Post a Comment